If you call Church at Charlotte home and you’ve been attending on a regular basis for some time, we encourage you to consider becoming a member of the church.
We believe there are many benefits to church membership:
- The process of becoming a member leads to a deeper connection with the church and its leadership.
- Membership expands the number of ministry opportunities.
- Membership cultivates a deeper alignment with Church at Charlotte’s mission and atmosphere.
- Through membership, a person is given a voice concerning the direction of the church.
Becoming a Member
Want to join Church at Charlotte’s membership? Here are your responsibilities in the membership process.
- Take time to explore and experience our church.
- Attend Starting Point at the SouthPark campus or the Matthews campus. Starting Point meets on the third Sunday of almost every month at 11:00 a.m. You can find details on our calendar. It will give you a chance to get to know a little more about who we are and how you can be part of this community.
- Review our Constitution and Bylaws.
- Fill out our membership application.
- Meet with one of our pastors.
Once you’ve met with one of our pastors, your membership application will be passed to our Board of Elders for approval at their next monthly meeting. Upon approval, you will receive an official letter of acceptance.
Questions About Membership?
If you have any questions about anything you’ve read or about membership at Church at Charlotte in general, please call 704.364.5913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.