We want all kids at Church at Charlotte to be happy and healthy—and we want to send them home that way too!
To do this, we need your help. Please follow these general wellness guidelines.
- Keep your child at home if he or she has a runny nose with green/yellow mucus, excessive cough, fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, rash or any other communicable illness.
- Label all of your child’s belongings (e.g. diaper bag, bottle, zippy cups, etc.) so we can prevent the spread of germs from one child to another.
- Note your child’s allergies (if any) on the class roster at check-in.
- Write allergies on your child’s name tag.
- Notify your child’s caregiver of any allergies.